M3+5+0 / Piper Factory Assurance Program
WORRY FREE WARRANTY
As a high performance aircraft owner you demand the same high level of operational certainty and cost predictability. Piper has now met that demand in the industry’s Best-In-Class piston aircraft – the M350. Sign a deal on any new M350 before June 30, 2017* and you will receive the following extended aircraft warranty and training coverages.
1) Piper Airframe Warranty 3 Years Parts and Labor
2) Garmin Avionics 3 Years Parts and Labor
3) Lycoming Engines 3 Years Parts and Labor
4) Hartzell Propeller 3+ Years Parts and Labor
5) Professional Pilot Training 3 Years
To learn more contact your regional Piper Dealer or simply visit us at Piper.com (772.299.2403)
*Must take delivery before October 30, 2017 to qualify. A few limitations apply, but not many.
Bonus Depreciation Still In Place!
Key Points to Remember
- The aircraft must be new and meet the requirements of the Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery Systems (MACRS).
- The new aircraft must be used for business purposes at least 50% of the time it is flown.
- The aircraft must be predominantly used in the United States.
- Tax savings are available on all current Piper models.
Purchase a Piper M600 and receive a pre-tax depreciation deduction for 2016 of $1,575,000*!!!
Call your dealer today to find out more and to fly your new Piper home today!
For further discussion of the issues affecting the deductibility of depreciation, as well as questions regarding specific tax situation please visit; http://www.advocatetax.com/depreciation/formDepSav.php
Get Moving Fast! This Opportunity Won’t Last!
*Based on the purchase of a new Piper M600 (standard equipped price of $3,000,000)