Founded in 1976 in Baltimore, Maryland, Skytech has represented Piper since 1980, selling and maintaining countless aircraft over the years as an Authorized Sales & Service Center while continuously earning the FAA Diamond Award of Excellence. Skytech has full-service facilities at the Carroll County Regional Airport in Westminster, Maryland, and the York County Airport in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
Piper is a General Aviation namesake with rich history and legendary aircraft. That tradition continues today and we’re honored to be a part of the legacy by sharing the commitment of delivering quality aircraft and exceptional product support.
MEET OUR TEAM
COLE MCKIBBIN – PIPER SALES
• 3+ years with Skytech
• ATP Multi-Engine, Commercial Single-Engine Rated
• Certified Flight Instructor, Instrument
• Over 3,300 hours Total Time
• Over 1,000 hours in PA-46 aircraft
• Served as Corporate Pilot and 135 Captain for Skytech
• Supports Skytech Maintenance Department as Company Pilot
• Clemson University, B.S. Industrial Engineering