You can’t see legendary aircraft being built just anywhere. But at Piper Aircraft’s Vero Beach campus, you can experience the culmination of over 85 years of aircraft manufacturing and engineering expertise, innovation, technological advancement, and vision.
After a brief hiatus, Piper Aircraft is thrilled to once again welcome visitors to tour our factory in Vero Beach, Florida. These complimentary tours are available every Tuesday and Thursday at 10:00 am and 1:00 pm.
Click here to view and print your Factory Tour release form. You must bring this form signed to your tour in order to attend. If you don’t have this form, extras will be provided to you upon your arrival.Factory Tours Visitor Release
Getting excited for your tour? We can’t wait to have you! Before you arrive, here’s a bit of information to know:
- The Piper Aircraft Factory Tour is a walking tour (significant amount of walking, indoors and outdoors including stairs). It lasts approximately 60 minutes.
- Piper Aircraft, Inc. is a smoke free facility. No tobacco use of any kind is permitted.
- All participants must be escorted at all times.
- No photography of any kind is permitted on Piper Property
- The release or disclosure of any Piper Aircraft, Inc. proprietary information in any manner is strictly forbidden.
- No persons under the age of 16 are permitted to participate in factory tours.
- Guests must dress in the proper dress code of closed toe and heel shoes, with heel height less than 1.5 inches. We suggest comfortable shoes such as sneakers or other non-slip shoes. Guests not meeting the dress code for shoes may not enter the manufacturing area.
Piper Aircraft, Inc. is committed to the safety and security of our employees and visitors. All visitors to the facility must be accompanied by an escort at all times. Visitors must remain within the designated tour path and obey the below instructions, and any instructions that the tour guide may give them.
- Safety Glasses will be provided for the tour and must be worn in designated areas. No sunglasses are permitted to be worn inside the factory at any time.
- Hearing protection will also be provided and will be worn in high noise areas.
- Participants must stay within lines and follow tour guide instructions.
- Company policy prohibits bringing the following into the factory:
- Weapons of any kind, including firearms
- Video Recording Devices
- Tobacco (Piper is a smoke free facility)