LOADING...

Press Releases (Page 2)

Piper to Exhibit M-Class and Trainer-Class at EAA AirVenture 2018

July 10, 2018

Vero Beach, Fla.,July 2, 2018 – Piper Aircraft Inc. will display nearly its entire aircraft product line during EAA AirVenture 2018, scheduled July 23 – July 29. “Year after year aviation enthusiasts and serious general aviation buyers from around the world come together at EAA AirVenture,” said Simon Caldecott, Piper President and CEO. “This unique aviation event…Read More »

Read More →

Piper’s Deliveries and Revenue Rise in First Quarter 2018

April 26, 2018

  VERO BEACH, Fla., April 18, 2018 –– Piper Aircraft Inc. announced today its aircraft sales and delivery results for the first quarter of 2018, ending March 31. The company continued to grow its new aircraft deliveries and revenue with the company’s flagship product, the turbine powered, M600 leading the company’s performance success. Additionally, Piper…Read More »

Read More →

Piper Aircraft to Team Up with Team Chambliss during SUN ‘n FUN 2018

April 2, 2018

  VERO BEACH, Fla. – April 2, 2018 — Piper Aircraft, Inc. will exhibit its flagship product, the M600, during the annual SUN ‘n FUN International Fly-In & Expo, held in Lakeland, Fla. April 10-15. The M600, owned by Red Bull Air Race pilot, Kirby Chambliss, features a custom stars and stripes paint scheme and…Read More »

Read More →

Latin America Debut of M600 Begins at FIDAE

March 19, 2018

  VERO BEACH, Fla., March 19, 2018 – Piper Aircraft Inc. and its recently appointed Chilean dealer, Aeroneed, are collaborating to display the M600, the company’s flagship product, at the upcoming FIDAE, to be held April 3-8. This will be the first time that an M600 has been on display at an event in South…Read More »

Read More →

Piper Aircraft Announces 23% Growth for 2017

February 9, 2018

VERO BEACH, FL., Feb. 7, 2018 – Piper Aircraft, Inc. announced today a 23% increase in aircraft deliveries for 2017 as well as a 27% increase in total billings. The substantial growth was driven by a 50% YOY increase of Piper single engine primary trainer aircraft deliveries as well as a 70% increase in deliveries…Read More »

Read More →

Piper Expands Sales Representation In the Pacific Rim

February 9, 2018

VERO BEACH, Fla., Feb. 6, 2018 – Piper Aircraft Inc. has named Fanmei Aviation Technologies Ltd, as its dealer for the sales of new aircraft in Greater China, including mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. Fanmei Aviation Technologies joins a growing network of dealers and representatives throughout the region. “We welcome Fanmei Aviation into…Read More »

Read More →

Piper Receives Largest Trainer Order in Company History from Fanmei Aviation Technologies

February 7, 2018

VERO BEACH, Fla., February 7, 2018 – Piper Aircraft, Inc. has received an order for 152 aircraft from Fanmei Aviation Technologies, Piper Aircraft’s exclusive dealer in China. This is the largest single trainer order received by Piper Aircraft in company history. Fanmei Aviation Technologies is a subsidiary of Sichuan Fanmei Education Group co. Ltd which…Read More »

Read More →

Pacific Rim Debut of M600 Begins During Singapore Airshow

January 31, 2018

Vero Beach, Fla., Jan. 24, 2018– Piper Aircraft Inc. and Piper Dealer, Wings Over Asia are collaborating to participate in the Singapore Airshow and will display the M600, the company’s flagship product, at Seletar Airport during the upcoming event, to be held February 6-11. This will be the first time that an M600 has been…Read More »

Read More →

Piper M500 and M350 Certified with Garmin G1000 NXi

January 8, 2018

VERO BEACH, Fla., January 8, 2018 – Piper Aircraft has announced FAA certification of the G1000 NXi next generation integrated flight deck on both the M500 single engine turboprop and M350 pressurized, single-engine piston and is set to offer it as a retrofit option (via STC) for fielded G1000 equipped Matrix, Mirage (M350), and Meridian…Read More »

Read More →